- The desert is my home.
- I wear petticoats during the week and overalls on the weekends.
- I've made a spreadsheet with all of my board games including optimal number of players.
- I'll host a party to avoid the small talk.
- I'm currently eating radishes my husband picked from the backyard. With a dash of salt, of course.
- I got a masters in Raptor Biology.
- I pick my tea based off the type of novel I'm reading. Jane Austen would be jasmine, Patrick O'Brian would be oolong.
- I live with my husband, two cats (Eleanor and Jazz), and one sheltie-corgi (Ginny).
- Watercolors are my medium of choice mainly because they force me out of being a perfectionist.
- Travel journals got me back into art after quite the dry spell.
- I most often use: Noodler's Konrad flex pen, Faber Castell pens, and (mostly) Winsor and Newton watercolors.
- Sometimes I'll mix it up with gouache. Hoo boy. Wild child.